18 November 2006

Painting, Painting, and MORE Painting . . .

My sister-in-law and I have spent quite a bit of time together today . . . Debbie came down and helped me paint the Living Room and the Master Bedroom.

Believe me, that was a LOT of painting! The Living Room is 14x30 feet, and the Master Bedroom is approximately 16x16 feet.

*WHEW*

The Living Room was painted a nice rosy mauve color, which will go very well with all our furniture from the old house, which runs more towards the rose and burgundy colors. The Master Bedroom is now a very nice "Apple Blossom" color, kind of a rosy peach color, and will NOT go with any of my comforters or bedspreads. Oh well - - I've been ready for a change!

We met at the house around 9:00 a.m., and it was after dark when we were finally finished and she headed back home. I'm exhausted.

But the rooms look MAH-VELOUS - - SIMPLY MAH-VELOUS!

Thanks for all the help, Debbie! I appreciate you so much!

No comments: