29 October 2008

The. End.

If you have been following my other blog, you know why it has been so long between posts. LOTS of personal and family medical "stuff" has held me hostage for WAYYY too long.

But, here's the scoop: The inspections all went well. The other couple got their financing in order with no problem. The house closing on Sept. 17th went off without a hitch.

We are OUT of this house.
Done.
Fini.
Through.

YES!!

Will I miss this house? No, not really. As I said before, it is a very nice house, and we made it a very nice, comfortable home. But, we are insanely happy where we are now.

And the couple who bought this house? LOVE it. They are so happy to be there, and I'm very glad for that! Now the house will no longer be lonely - - it has people there to love it and take care of it.

This blog is now finished. Thank you for coming here and reading my ramblings. But, you can still read my other blog, "Dizzy Ms. Lizzy" - - feel free to stop by anytime!

No comments: